Register for a place Register to Volunteer
Follow us

Forms for Events

Forms must be downloaded from the Members' Area of the Girlguiding Website to ensure that you are using the most up-to-date version.

Forms guidance

Download the forms

Information and Consent for Event/Activity form:
To be completed by parents of members under the age of 18 attending an event or activity.

Residential Event Notification form:
To be completed by Leaders planning a residential event in the UK or internationally.

Health Information form:
Yo be completed by participants of residential events.

Health Information for International Travel form:
To be completed by participants of events involving international travel (in place of the Health Information form).

An Information and Consent for Event/Activity (shooting) form
is required to participate in air-rifle shooting activities within guiding. The information outlined on this form includes the necessary disclaimer for Section 21 of the Firearms Act 1968.

Did you know?

The 'Unit Information and Consent for Event/Activity Form' report in the Report Management area of Go! adds the name, age, membership number and photographic consent (if applicable) for every girl in your unit to page two of the form. Simply use the link to fill in page one about the event/activity, and print for your whole unit.

Emergency File

The new Girlguiding Emergency File has been sent to all units and levels. This handy folder gives you all the information you need to manage an emergency situation effectively. Available in the Members' Area

Health Care Plans

Some of our members and volunteers have additional needs that may need medication or extra support to ensure that everyone is able to enjoy the same great guiding experience. To help identify these needs, we have created a health care plan and a personal care plan. This is to be used as a conversation starter when a new member joins Girlguiding and should be filled in with the member and their parent/carer present. Available in the Members' Area

Application to invite visitors to an international event

If you are inviting overseas visitors to an event please notify your County or Country/Region International Adviser. This is to give them every opportunity to support you and these members. Available in the Members' Area

Back to the top